Below is relevant information on Academic Dishonesty, Student Misconduct, and more
- What is Academic Dishonesty?
- Honor Pledge
- Code of Academic Integrity
- Academic Integrity Tutorial
- Academic Integrity Tutorial for International Students (new)
- Academic Integrity Referral Information
- Sanctions for Academic Charges
- The "XF" Removal Petition Process
- Academic Misconduct FAQs
- Avoiding Academic Dishonesty When Retaking a Course (Video)
Honor Review Process
University of Maryland Policy on Promoting Responsible Action in Medical Emergencies
Put Aside Doubts . . . Be Responsible When It Counts!
In a time of concern for the health of a peer, put aside concerns over getting yourself in trouble for possessing or using alcohol as a minor - act responsibly by seeking medical assistance when necessary! "Promoting Responsible Action in Medical Emergencies" provides for limited relief from disciplinary action if a student under the influence of alcohol either summons or requires medical assistance.
Students looking for more information related to COVID-19 testing, vaccination, masking, gathering, and other related guidelines can find said information here.
Check out additional office and campus resources (including the anonymous question form, presentation requests, and links to our partner offices) here.