Updated: February 22, 2021
Reducing the spread of COVID-19 is every Terp's responsibility. We all need to work together to ensure we keep ourselves and each other safe. When you see behavior that you think risks the safety of the campus community, report it immediately by using one of these forms
- Office of Student Conduct Referal Form (if you think UMD students are not practicing safe behaviors)
- Ethics, Comliance, and Integrity Report (for any witnessed behavior that concerns you)
Below are some other resources to help you with information you should know
- What Terps Need to Know
- UMD COVID-19 Information
- Masks are required in all public indoor and outdoor spaces. Wear a mask over your nose and mouth.
- Students and staff must complete return.umd.edu before coming to campus.
- Any students experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or may have been exposed to COVID-19 should call the HEAL Line at (301) 405-4325.
- Students living on or near campus will be required to be tested every two weeks in the Spring 2021 semester.
If you still have questions or concerns, we ask that you contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our staff members will do their best to assist you. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.