Codes and Policy
Related University Policies
- University Policies (searchable list of University policies)
- University Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Responsible Action Policy
- University of Maryland Policy on the Acceptable Use of information Technology Resources
- Drug Policy Statement
- Greek Social Policy
- University Hazing Policy
- Honor Pledge
- Residence Hall Rules
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Resident Life Alcohol Policy
University of Maryland Policy on Promoting Responsible Action in Medical Emergencies
Put Aside Doubts . . . Be Responsible When It Counts!
In a time of concern for the health of a peer, put aside concerns over getting yourself in trouble for possessing or using alcohol as a minor - act responsibly by seeking medical assistance when necessary! "Promoting Responsible Action in Medical Emergencies" provides for limited relief from disciplinary action if a student under the influence of alcohol either summons or requires medical assistance.